You are here
MUSIC CITY CENTER RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (“COVID-19”)
Thursday, March 5, 2020
SUBJECT: MUSIC CITY CENTER RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (“COVID-19”)
In response to the coronavirus outbreak, recently named COVID-19 by the World Health Organization, the Music City Center continues to monitor its activity closely.
The Music City Center is committed to providing a safe environment to all of our guests and we are closely monitoring the activity of the coronavirus. We are taking the following precautionary measures onsite:
- Housekeeping has increased cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints throughout the building including restrooms, entrances/exits, escalators, etc.
- Food and Beverage has 18 ServSafe® Certified Professionals not including management, which are all certified. Further, we have 8 HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) certified culinarians. HACCP is an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in food.
- Increased hand sanitizer stations throughout the convention center that contain 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Education and awareness extended to all team members on standard personal preventative measures, using sanitizing/disinfection products, etc..
The CDC recommends that everyone follow everyday prevention practices:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
In addition to applying prevention practices in our daily operations, we are also utilizing our communication channels which include social media and digital signage to convey prevention practices. We are taking every precautionary measure to ensure the safety of our team, our guests and our community.
We invite you to view the following websites for additional information:
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact your event manager or give me a call.
Charles L. Starks
201 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville TN, 37203