Responsible for providing telecommunication services to the Convention Center’s clients, exhibitors and internal staff. Candidate must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment. Candidate must be proficient in basic computer support, network troubleshooting, network maintenance, and problem resolution.
Technical Skills include:
• Knowledge of Windows 10 Operating Systems, computer diagnostics and repair, Office 365.
• Basic understanding of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including Cisco routers, Cisco switches, firewalls, UPSs, and other hardware
• The ability to monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, etc.
• Basic programming knowledge a plus
• Ability to interact effectively with and assist customers on a daily basis.
Bachelors Degree preferred or one (1) to three (3) years of experience in computer science or related field.
Starting salary $19.00 with excellent benefits.
This is a position of the Convention Center Authority; not a Metropolitan Government position. Valid Tennessee Driver’s License required. Flexible work schedule required including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Go to: https://www.nashvillemusiccitycenter.com/sites/default/files/network_technician_1_5.17.2021.pdf to view job description.
Background checks and substance abuse screenings will be completed on all positions.
NO PHONE CALLS
Equal Opportunity Employer
In Compliance With Tennessee Law, all applications are subject to Public Disclosure
The Convention Center Authority does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed or disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services, or activities. Discrimination against any person in recruitment, examination, appointment, training, promotion, retention, discipline or any other employment practices because of non-merit factors shall be prohibited. Requests for ADA accommodation should be directed to the ADA Coordinator @ 401-1400.