The Network Technician 2 will be responsible for maintaining the Music City Center’s core infrastructure, server/application environment, unified platform as well as installing client/exhibitor show services. Position will specifically assist with end user support, maintaining the Microsoft Hyper-V cluster/replication environment, maintaining MCC’s core data infrastructure, including Cisco wireless, switches, routers, firewalls, and unified communications server.
Technical Skills include:
• Proficient knowledge of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks.
• Proficient with Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls
• Proficient with troubleshooting networks, Windows 10 and Office 365 issues
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V Clusters with HP Nimble storage arrays, a plus
• Basic PowerShell programming knowledge, a plus
• The ability to monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to server configuration, network configuration, network mapping, using latest standards and best practices.
• Ability to interact effectively with a positive customer centric attitude daily
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or one (1) to three (3) years of experience in computer science or related field or any combination of education and/or experience equivalent to these requirements.
This is a position of the Convention Center Authority; not a Metropolitan Government position. Starting salary $25.00/hr. Excellent benefits included. Valid Tennessee Driver’s License required. Flexible work schedules. Free Parking.
Go to: https://www.nashvillemusiccitycenter.com/sites/default/files/network_technician_2_rev312021.pdf to view job description.
Background checks and substance abuse screenings will be completed on all positions.
NO PHONE CALLS
Equal Opportunity Employer
In Compliance With Tennessee Law, all applications are subject to Public Disclosure
The Convention Center Authority does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed or disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services, or activities. Discrimination against any person in recruitment, examination, appointment, training, promotion, retention, discipline or any other employment practices because of non-merit factors shall be prohibited. Requests for ADA accommodation should be directed to the ADA Coordinator @ 401-1400.