• Works directly with the VP of Sales and sales team to review, process and execute all Convention Center Authority (CCA) license agreements and amendments
• Organizes, maintains and electronically tracks all contracts, licenses and related documents
• Researches, prepares or obtains all documents, files and necessary reports for the use of CCA and/or attorneys in preparation of legal documents
• Maintains contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all license correspondence, customer contact information sheets, license changes, status reports and other documents for all license agreements
• Develops and implements procedures for license agreement management and administration in compliance with CCA policies
• Coordinates and tracks all contractual insurance requirements
• Evaluates revision requests and revises license agreements if found appropriate
• Prepares license execution and monitors licensing progress, ensuring that the provisions of the license agreements are complied with, including milestones, deliverables, invoicing, etc.
• Serves as liaison to the CCA attorney when dealing with contract negotiations & with regard to contracting policy
• Serves as liaison between CCA and customers on contractual matters
• Assists in procurement process and contract monitoring for all aspects of the facility
• Performs other related support services as required
Educational Requirements: Paralegal Certificate and/or Bachelor’s Degree preferred or any comparable combination of education and experience. Annual Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Skills/Knowledge: Must possess the ability to work with financial systems and calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills, be very detailed oriented, have strong organizational and time management skills; ability to research information diligently; ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions; ability to administer large, long term contracts and/or licenses; ability to meet critical deadlines under stressful conditions; ability to deal courteously with the public and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships understand/evaluate economic impact of contracts, license terms and term options;
Preferred Skills/Knowledge: Fundamentals of civil law and legal methods and procedures; fundamentals of the Tennessee Court structure and the legal system of the United States; contract law and its application in license administration and purchasing process; legal writing and research techniques; proficient in contract (license) development, contract (license) standards and language;
This is a position of the Convention Center Authority; not a Metropolitan Government position. Excellent benefits included. Flexible work schedule may include intermittent overtime depending on workload demands.
Please apply at http://www.nashvillemusiccitycenter.com/about/job-opportunities
Background checks and substance abuse screenings will be completed on all applicants for this position.
NO PHONE CALLS
NO PHONE CALLS